Are you considering a heating and cooling system replacement? With over 200 HVAC brands and thousands of products available—from small, low-budget offerings to high-efficiency, full-featured models—how do you even begin sifting through your options?
The best way to narrow down the selection is to work with a trusted HVAC contractor who can point you in the right direction. At AAA Heating & Air, we offer non-proprietary HVAC installation, meaning we don’t limit ourselves to just a brand or two. This allows us to present the very best options for our customers’ needs and budgets.
Top HVAC Brands in 2022
Our technicians have installed and serviced numerous heating and cooling brands over the years. This has helped us learn which equipment is the most reliable, cost-effective, and long-lasting. Here are the brands we’re most likely to recommend to our customers:
- Lennox has three product tiers designed for every budget, along with a line of smart thermostats to maximize efficiency and home comfort.
- Goodman is known for its excellent warranties and thorough quality control process, greatly reducing the risk of lemons. While not the most technologically advanced, Goodman HVAC systems are among the most durable and reliable.
- American Standard offers dependable, well-built HVAC systems particularly suited for extreme climates. This brand’s units also have a smaller footprint than most, making them ideal when square footage is limited.
- Trane is owned by American Standard, but the brand manufactures its own unique equipment. Trane’s quality-testing regimen is one of the most extensive out there, resulting in robust, long-lasting systems.
Because we only install brands we trust, we can confidently offer the best warranty coverage in the industry. Enjoy an unheard of 15-year parts and labor warranty when you purchase and install a new furnace and air conditioning system with AAA Heating & Air. We provide this coverage on top of the manufacturer’s warranty, protecting you from the pitfalls of defective parts or workmanship and providing unparalleled peace of mind.
Our Monthly Maintenance Plans
Your 15-year warranty remains valid as long as you maintain your HVAC system with professional tune-ups from our service technicians. This requires you to purchase a maintenance contract, the first year of which is provided free of charge.
After that, we’ll keep your HVAC unit up and running with biannual maintenance visits for just $12.99 per month. But that’s not all. Rack up the savings with these additional member-only benefits:
- 10% discount on all repairs with no maximum limit
- $100 annual credit up to $1,000 to put toward a new HVAC system
- Priority scheduling
- Exclusive member promotions
- Convenient automatic monthly payments and yearly renewals
Choose AAA Heating & Air for your HVAC installation needs, and you’ll access a wide range of trustworthy heating and cooling brands—not to mention crystal-clear prices, exceptional warranty coverage, and money-saving maintenance plans. To learn more, please call us at 803-653-6163 or contact us online today. We proudly serve homeowners in Lexington and Columbia, SC, and the surrounding area.